What you will do:
- providing guidance, setting goals, objectives, and responsibilities for the team;
- communicating a vision and a path for the team, creating solutions based on best practices;
- solving day-to-day problems;
- recruiting, mentoring, and onboarding new members of Frontend.
Acting as a Senior Frontend developer when required:
- programming of functional components using the React library;
- creating pages by applying programmed components;
Reviewing code created by other team members;
Improving functionality and code, aiming for better quality for both users and programmers.
What we expect:
Knowledge of Unit testing or testing in general;
Knowledge of the best frontend and UX practices and tools;
Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and preprocessors;
Experience with large-scale projects and fintechs would be beneficial;
Deep understanding of how web applications work;
Experience working with React and Webpack – would be an additional advantage, as those are some of the technologies we use daily.
Bulgaria, Georgia, Poland, Ukraine
Depends on candidate's experience and competence