Fees for payment processing via e-banking or other systems
The total commission fee consists of the commission fee of the bank or system and the commission fee of Paysera.
Payment methods are given by countries
Paysera system fee
|Number of operations for the last 30 days||Turnover for the last 30 days||Percentage||Minimum|
|0 - 50 transactions||0 - 2 500 EUR||5 %||0.41 EUR|
|51 - 150 transactions||2501 - 7 500 EUR||4.6 %||0.41 EUR|
|151 - 250 transactions||7501 - 12 500 EUR||4.2 %||0.41 EUR|
|251 - 500 transactions||12 501 - 25 000 EUR||4 %||0.41 EUR|
|501 - 750 transactions||25 001 - 37 500 EUR||3.8 %||0.41 EUR|
|>750 transactions||>37 500 EUR||A special offer is provided, please contact the Client Service Center|
- Individual pricing may apply to high risk goods or services.
- The commission fee is calculated to cents, rounding upwards.
- If a person has several projects of different categories, the pricing is applied to each project separately, but the turnover and the number of operations are calculated for all projects together.
- Money refunds to the account of the payer depend on the bank of the payer. See the fees of transfers in euro and other currencies. (the fee for crediting of funds is not returned).
- For Kosovo merchants a 1% fixed fee for Paysera Banklink and PIS of all banks is applied.